5 Benefits of Mushroom Matcha
Matcha tea has become extremely popular because of is incredible health benefits, the long-lasting energy, and it's taste.
But have you tried a ceremonial grade matcha with Lions Mane Mushroom, Ashwagandha, and Ceylon Cinnamon?
Often called "mushroom matcha", it has been blowing up due to its powerful combination of organic ingredients, all of which work together to offer benefits for your mind and body.
Here are some of the top benefits of this incredible tea (which can also be made as a latte or used in smoothies) also known as Wonder Matcha.
1. Boosts Cognitive Functioning
One of the key benefits of this adaptogenic mushroom mactcha is its ability to boost cognitive functioning.
- Matcha is a natural source of slow release caffeine, which helps to improve focus and alertness.
- Naturally occurring L-theanine in matcha has been shown to boost alpha brain waves helping you get into the flow state.
- Lions Mane Mushroom is well known for its ability to boost brain function and enhance memory. This mushroom actually helps reapa
- Ashwagandha, a popular Ayurvedic herb, has been shown to help improve cognitive performance by reducing stress and anxiety.
The combination of these ingredients is a powerhouse of benefits for your brain.
2. Helps with Stress Relief
Another key benefit of this specific mushroom matcha -- Wonder Matcha -- is its ability to help with stress relief.
- Ashwagandha has been shown to reduce the levels of cortisol, which is a hormone that leads to stress and anxiety.
- Ceylon Cinnamon is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and can help reduce inflammation in the body, which can lead to stress.
The adaptogen Ashwagandha helps your body get to a state called homeostasis, or balance. Because it is an adaptogen it will help balance your cortisol levels, revving your body up when needed and slowing it down when needed.
This helps you feel a little bit more even keeled and calm throughout the day.
3. Boosts the Immune System
Wonder Matcha is also excellent for boosting immunity.
- Lions Mane Mushroom is known for its immune-boosting properties as it helps boost the production of white blood cells and keep the immune system functioning optimally.
- Ceylon Cinnamon adds its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, making this beverage a potent ally in fighting off infections, common colds, and flu.
This leads us directly into a major benefit that we've touched on a few times...the anti-inflammatory properties of mushroom matcha.
4. Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Ceylon Cinnamon is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, making this spice used in Wonder Matcha an excellent choice for anyone looking to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Inflammation is often associated with various chronic diseases like heart disease and diabetes, and reducing inflammation can help reduce the risk of these diseases.
- By significantly reducing the inflammatory response in the body, Matcha enriched with Ceylon Cinnamon tea is truly a remarkable superfood to have in your diet.
Matcha itself has anti-inflammatory properties itself from its extremely high antioxidant content, the specific antioxidant EGCg, and polyphenols in matcha.
This is a potent combination of ingredients to combat inflammation.
5. Aids Digestive Health
- Lions Mane Mushroom, Ashwagandha, and Ceylon Cinnamon are known for their anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation and irritation in the digestive system.
- Ashwagandha can help regulate the digestive process, reducing symptoms of indigestion, bloating, and constipation.
- Matcha is also low in acidity, making it a much better choice for your gut compared to high-acid coffee which can upset your gut.
This is one of the reasons why people who switch to Wonder Matcha tend to feel that their issues with bloating and stomach aches reduces.
Wonder Matcha is an incredibly powerful drink packed with health benefits that can positively impact overall well-being.
Drinking mushroom matcha regularly can boost immunity, improve cognitive functioning, promote stress relief, help manage inflammation, and support proper digestion.
Easy to prepare, the drink offers a rich, earthy flavor with each sip and can help improve your entire body both inside out.
Checkout Wonder Matcha adaptogenic mushroom matcha here and you can even grab a free frother with your 1st order.