Pumpkin Spiced Matcha Latte Recipe
The fall season is the perfect time to dive back into seasonal, cozy drinks.
Some might call it basic...but the pumpkin spiced latte (AKA PSL) has special place in our hearts.
Our recipe isn't using a fake syrup though, we're taking it to the next level with REAL pumpkin and a spicy, warm pumpkin pie spice blend.
This simple recipe will take you all of 5 minutes to put together, and it'll be the perfect partner for your morning work session, or for cozying up with a good book.
The Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte
- 1-2 tsp Wonder Matcha
- 1 cup of your favorite milk (we used oat)
- 2 Tbls pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice blend
- Combine the milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice blend into a small pot.
- Bring pot to a simmer and stir occasionally. Heat until well combined.
- Whisk Wonder Matcha with 2oz of water.
- Froth your pumpkin spiced milk blend, then pour into your favorite mug.
- Top off with Wonder Matcha shot.
Watch the recipe video
Are you a PSL fan? Have you ever tried this with matcha or REEEEAAL pumpkin? Drop a comment and let us know!